NeVa™ platform is mechanical thrombectomy device designed to achieve superior, safe and repeatable clinical outcomes by providing physicians improved first pass success in effectively removing the entire spectrum of clots from neurovascular anatomy.
We will offer NeVa platform in Egypt. Currently product is under registration.
Key NeVa™ features:
• Drop Zone™ technology captures the clot inside the device
• Optimized radial force: bi-directional radial force is optimized for clot capture
• Smart markers, provide real time interactive feedback
• Closed distal end, retains the clot and fragments for extraction
Neva ™ Multiple Passes Engineered into One
NeVa™ platform is designed to advance stroke treatment and support 1st Pass Success with ALL clot types taking clot capture to the next level with Drop Zone™ Technology.
To see how NeVa™ has been designed please see video below:
Drop Zones are large, open pockets, offset at 90° to one another on the NeVa™ stent structure. Instead of trying to penetrate and interlace clots. Drop Zones serve as entry points for capturing thrombi inside NeVa™ basket. Unique to NeVa™, the Drop Zones are designed to capture and retrieve ALL Clot Types, even the larger more organized variants.
Please have a look on the movie showing how Drop Zone™ Technology works:
NeVa™ - DESIGNED FOR 1st PASS SUCCESS USING DROP ZONES WITH ALL CLOT TYPES
• With NeVa™ you can capture all types of clot inside device and in majority of cases in the 1st pass (63% TICI 2b/3)!
• NeVa™ can be used as first line tool for stroke patients as it works with all types of clots (soft, hard, fibrin reach).
• Drop zones, which are proprietary for NeVa™, allow to capture of large, organized thrombi within the basket
• NeVa™ is easy to use, you have tool working with all access techniques and you can get 1st pass success in majority of cases.
>> NeVa™ 4.5 mm x 37 mm, 2 Drop zones, recommended vessel size 2.0 - 4.5 mm
>> NeVa™ 4.0 mm x 30 mm, 2 Drop zones recommended vessel size 2.0 - 3.5 mm
>> NeVa™ 4.0 mm x 22 mm, 2 Drop zones recommended vessel size 2.0 - 3.5 mm
>> NeVa™ 6.0 mm x 44 mm, 3 Drop zones recommended vessel size 3.5 - 6.0 mm
Please see video presenting how hard thrombus are being removed using NeVa™:
IMPORTANT: OUR OFFER IS DEDICATED TO CUSTOMERS IN EGYPT ONLY!