pSpaRRow is an innovative and ultra portable battery powered device. It is accurately measuring patient’s respiratory rate, in addition to Pleth, O2 saturation and heart rate. The pSpaRRow boasts a very compact footprint
pSpaRRow can be used to support early diagnosis of pneumonia, including late-onset neonatal pneumonia. With specially designed SCAN option HCP’s can easily check pneumonia risk.
• User-friendly; all functions accessible through three button keypad
• Bright LEDs indicate important functions and settings
• LCD display for Pleth, O 2 and HR values
• Lightweight and portable
• Micro USB type B 5V DC power input for charging during transportation
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery